Super Contributor

Laura Geller's website is in much need of an update...always sooo slow for me!

I normally get my LG from Ulta...once in a great while at QVC...but sometimes I"ll go to her website when I get emails about a sale. I normally get so frustrated I just don't order. Her website is horribly slow at loading pages. I don't have this problem in other websites, so I know it's just her site. I even called CS once because I tried to order once during a sale, but the website would keep getting "locked up" and "freezing" and wouldn't load the pages correctly. They weren't helpful at all; I finally contacted corporate. Anyway, I just tried to log on again...same thing...terribly slow. I would think they would update their website to make it more user-friendly!

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller's website is in much need of an update...always sooo slow for me!

crush, I haven't had any problem today. But I totally agree with you. It's usually a mess during sales.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Re: Laura Geller's website is in much need of an update...always sooo slow for me!

suzyQ3...I did log back on later; it seemed to be a bit better but not at all the speed of what you'd expect for a company like LG. Maybe I'll catch it at a ""good time"" soon!