Frequent Contributor

tsv from last year set to ship on the 25 dose anyone know the blush or lip color yet?

it was to ship in march but there was some delay?

baked inovatons i think it was called. im tring to decide if i want it or not.

Regular Contributor

Re: tsv from last year set to ship on the 25 dose anyone know the blush or lip color yet?

On the product page there is a "future shipments" tab which shows the colors:

http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-Baked-Innovations-4-piece-Collection-Search-Results.product.A236639...

blush and gloss are described as:

• 0.17-oz Baked Brulee Blush in Cherry Custard, a bright pale pink with shimmer
  • 0.20-fl oz Luscious Lips Liquid Lipstick in Peach Buttercream, a light, shimmering peach-pink
Trusted Contributor

Re: tsv from last year set to ship on the 25 dose anyone know the blush or lip color yet?

Mine is on it's way!! Yipee!! I love the Baked Elements Powder and these blushes!!

Occasional Contributor

Am sure you already received or gotten your answer by now, but couldn't resist posting that this 3rd installment was the best of the three for both the blush and the gloss! This Cherry Custard blush is gorgeous, pink with slight peach undertone and light sheen. The gloss is a lovely light peach with gold shimmer. I loved all the blushes from this AD special; really lovely. Too bad I could not jump on the bandwagon with enthusiasm over the new powder. It just didn't work for me at all but didn't cancel cause I wanted the new blush colors! Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy Oh well, my friend and daughter are getting nice new powders and brushes, LOL.