Trusted Contributor

I just ordered this today from Ulta as I saw it as a new LG item there. It includes a Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow, a Rome/Milan eye shadow duo, a GlamLASH mascara, and a lip gloss in melon. All of the items are regular size except the Body Frosting which is .32 oz. (the same size as a Balance & Brighten). That's smaller than the regular size of a Body Frosting but still a good price since the whole kit is $39.00 and you are getting 4 items. I got a sample size of her GlamLASH as a gift with purchase before and liked it. I wear her eye shadows almost exclusively and have many of her colors but not the Rome/Milan, so I'm excited to try it. And I think the melon lip color will be good for the summer. This kit appears to be a good one for me as I will use every item and they are less than $10 each.

They also had another kit called Garden Party which includes a really pretty new blush, but I already have more LG blushes than I know what to do with. Ha!

Valued Contributor
That is a nice kit. If I didn't have a lifetime supply of body frosting I would get it. Tahitian Glow is my favorite! I've loved that eyeshadow for a long time too. Enjoy!