Regular Contributor

When are we going to see a Today's Special Value from Laura Geller? It has been a long time unless I missed one. There was not one this Christmas season. Please bring one soon.

Super Contributor

She said on FB page she's having one in May but didn't mention the date. Guess we'll have to wait for the Insider to pop up to get details. Hopefully there will be details and we can preorder. She usually has a few a year. They better not be phasing her out like they are other companies and giving her less air time. It seems like IT is on all the time and while I do like IT products too they better not forget those brands we love that have been around for a long time like Laura Geller.

Super Contributor

I think it's an "under the Tuscan sun" collection. I saw a picture, but it was poofed so I don't remember the price or all the details. It included a new spackle with SPF, a lippie, a baked bronzer, a baked blush, possibly another baked product, and a brush. It came in a cute straw tote bag.

Trusted Contributor

A pic is posted on her FB by a person named Joanne.

Super Contributor

Under what on facebook? I looked on Laura geller beauty and geller girls and some others and can't find it

Super Contributor

You have to look at the comments section on her fb, click on the first comment and it opens all the others. Here's the pic posted there

Super Contributor

What is the third from the left, the bronzer? I hope so, I already have the foundation.

Super Contributor

Good. I got it! Thank you very much! Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

HEY I AGREE !!! I LOVE LAURA GELLER AND ITS BEEN AGES SINCE WE'VE SEEN A TSV FROM HER. COME ON QVC -WE GELLER GIRLS NEED OUR FIX !!

Trusted Contributor
On 4/11/2014 ilovedaisies said:

What is the third from the left, the bronzer? I hope so, I already have the foundation.

Hi ilovedaisies! It's a Balance & Brighten compact.