Honored Contributor

It's Laura Geller Day at Ulta

Baked French Vanilla highlighter and double-ended brush for $15.00.

I just got one - I use French Vanilla all of the time, and I'd pay that much just for the brush! Love Laura's brushes! Smile

Frequent Contributor

Re: It's Laura Geller Day at Ulta

When I looked online, they didn't list the shade. Are you saying the deal is on the French Vanilla highlighter? I thought it would be the shade Portofino, which I'm not sure I would want.

Trusted Contributor

I got to my Ulta shortly after they opened this morning to take advantage of this offer and was told their whole shipment came in all broken. They offered an Urban Decay 3-piece set for $19 as a replacement but I didn't want that. I don't want to order online as I don't need anything else and won't pay the shipping since it would be under $50. Disappointed!

Frequent Contributor

I went and picked one up too - thinking it included a brush. It's actually a double-ended sponge. Still glad I got one though - excited to try it

Respected Contributor

ran home at lunchtime and in my mailbox was a card for an additional 10% off some prestige brands and laura geller was one of them! i don't use foundation but i do use blush and eye make-up! woo hoo going after work.

Super Contributor

I love Laura Geller's products, and her make up hints, coming from someone with so many years as a makeup artist. I had no idea that Ulta handled her products. I just ordered the gelato blush, and it sold out, so I am on wait list. Laura is always coming out with new and better things-love it.

Regular Contributor

Both Ulta's near me sold out be late afternoon, before I got mine...I was disappointed because I was excite to have it, but the SA told me it was not a brush, but a large double sided sponge...

Maybe Ulta will repeat this item in a future 21 day sale...many items have been repeated before.

On another thread someone mentioned a great drug store dupe by loreal....I am going to look for it!

Contributor

I was so excited yesterday morning to go get mine, but when I got there at noon they were all sold out! I kind of gave her a look, and she said they only got in TWO to begin with!!!!! So she called the Ulta about 20 minutes away and they had received FOUR and were sold out. If this isn't bait and switch I don't know what is.

I emailed them a nasty letter, and if they don't give me some kind of raincheck I'm calling the Better Business Bureau. This is bull.