Super Contributor

What is the difference in the tinted spackles?

I usually buy the original, but it hasn't been on for a while in the 4 oz. so I bought the 2oz. The last time I purchased the 4 oz neutralizer. What is the difference between this and the Champagne or the tinted as they are the same color. What do they do that is different? Does one cover better than another? Is one heavier? Please, if you can, tell me the difference. Thank you. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

Re: What is the difference in the tinted spackles?

I have a lot of them, and I think the formula is similar in all of them. I don't find any one of them to be a heavier coverage than the others. I have the Original, Champagne (my favorite), Ethereal, Tinted, Bronze, and Neutralizer. The Champagne gives me a golden glow, kind of like a candlelight look. The Ethereal is a creamy rosy color - great for cooler skin tones. The Tinted and Bronze give a darker, suntanned look. If I use these two, I have to use them VERY sparingly, or I won't look natural! The Neutralizer is supposed to be color correcting. It gives a darker, color tinted look - on me. As I said, my favorite is the Champagne. I have a light warm toned complexion. It makes my skin just glow! Smile

Super Contributor

Re: What is the difference in the tinted spackles?

I own many of LG's spackles. I prefer the clear/white one. All of her tinted ones I noticed have sparkles in them. I don't care for that. The clear one has NONE and I prefer it. I never noticed any extra color added to my face with the tinted ones either. ...just the sparkles.