Regular Contributor

Not sure which LG spackle to choose - help, please!

Hello - I usually purchase LG's Balance 'n Brighten in the medium/regular shade and the original spackle. I'm interested in trying the Bronze tinted spackle but don't know if it will be too dark (I really have no interest in the champagne or ethereal spackles). Because the consistency is fairly light, I am hoping it will be more like a tinted moisturizer and will warm up my skin without looking too dark or mask-like.

Can anyone provide some feedback?

Thank you in advance!

ophelia {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

Re: Not sure which LG spackle to choose - help, please!

It won't be too dark for you. I can wear it and I am a fair in her products. That is exactly what it will do for you, warm up your complexion. It won't give you any coverage. It reminds me of tinted aloe vera gel.
Regular Contributor

Thanks so much, Cardamom!

Valued Contributor

You're welcome. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

There are tinted aloe Vera's?
Valued Contributor

On 3/30/2014 ilovedaisies said: There are tinted aloe Vera's?
No, not that I've seen. That would be neat though. I just meant the consistency and transparency. That is what Spackle reminds me of. At least the regular and the bronze. Those are the only spackles I have tried. I recently got the bronze spackle sample in an order I got from LG. I've never used a tinted moisturizer and this has less coverage than any tinted primer I have tried and my tinted primers looked more like foundation colors rather than a warm bronzer.
Regular Contributor

Sorry - I'm confused. I'd love for the tinted spackle to double as a tinted moisturizer. Are you saying it is like that?

Valued Contributor

On 3/30/2014 ophelia299 said:

Sorry - I'm confused. I'd love for the tinted spackle to double as a tinted moisturizer. Are you saying it is like that?

I've never used that. Sorry. I don't think spackle is like moisturizer though. I think the bronze one gives color. That's all. No coverage. I find it gel like. I mix moisturizers and my primer all the time! Try that. Squirt a little of each in your hand mix it then apply it. Sometimes I add luminizer or sunscreen. Do you have Argan oil? Sometimes I add a drop of that too. Spackle is just a primer, meant to make your make up last.
Regular Contributor

Thanks again!! :-)

Valued Contributor

You're welcome. Hopefully more people will chime in. I believe she has been giving samples of this durning her past few sales.