Valued Contributor

I am surprised that Laura Geller was relegated to the 2 a.m. show ( Eastern time ) She used to have the prime time slots. Wonder why they are switching her to an hr show at such an early time.

Frequent Contributor

I am new to posting on the L.Geller Forums. One thing that disappoints me about the Q & Laura is so many products are sold separately & I rarely see on Easy Pay. Today I wanted to try 2 products - I've wanted to try for a long time. I read the reviews and thought today may be the day - Beauty Day! It adds up with products sold separately & no easy pay. The kits - when I take the time to check them out & find one that I think may work for me - the price point vs. the easy pay doesn't work for my budget. Easy Pay not only helps budgeting but IF the product doesn't work for you, as we are all different and ya never know --- at least I didn't put all the money out at once. Ok, done venting. {#emotions_dlg.blush} Mentioned on the Beauty Forum --- I'm tired --- did get chores done w/the Q on in the background & when we're tired there's more of a tendency to voice our frustrations. Wink

Valued Contributor
I pretty much only by Laura Geller's products from QVC when she has a TSV. Otherwise I buy directly from her site. She has great sales plus extra coupon codes out there. I always get free shipping. She just had a 30% off sale the other day. I'd go to her website and sign up for her emails. The last time I bought from her she had a 50% off sale! I found out about it here but the webbie poofs that stuff quickly so definitely sign up for her emails. Of course there is no easy pay that route but you get the best deal.