New Contributor
Please bring this back in auto delivery!
Honored Contributor

Re: Supersize tinted spackle.

I don't know which version you're referring to, but Laura brings in the 4 oz size twice a year. You have to catch it when it comes in.

Regular Contributor

When is this offer coming up for the 4 oz Spackle as I want the white or clear and not the tinted as I am all out? I ended up buying the tinted and I do not like it as well. Thanks.

Super Contributor

I was just thinking about Laura's spackle. I also need the 4 oz. I am almost out. I like the original, although last time I think it was tinted. Does anyone know what time of the year she brings it in?
Honored Contributor

I am still using mine. It must be at least 2 years old and is only about 1/3 used (maybe even less).

I like the way it comes in a pump. Love the stuff!

Honored Contributor

Seems to me the bronzing Supersize is usually made available in late spring and as we move into summer, though they do seem to show up in Supersize a few times a year... The larger sizes always coincide with appearances by Laura, so keep an eye on the program guide.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Could someone please specify WHICH ""tinted"" Spackle they are referring to? They are all tinted!

Super Contributor

The champagne is available now. I love the bronze. I got the last a/d and still have an unopened one. It's great that they have a three year shelf life. After using the 4 oz pump I find it impossible to hassle with the 2 oz cap and having to take that off and on again when I'm always running late. The 4 oz is the best!!! Plus never exposed to air so I feel like it keeps out the bacteria.

Super Contributor

love the stuff..

Honored Contributor

I have the Ethereal in the 4 oz pump bottle and the Neutralizer in the 2 oz in the bottle and cap (which is a pain to use). Can't wait for them to offer the Neutralizer in the 4 oz bottle. Does anyone know what time of year they bring this in?