New Contributor

Laura Geller Champagne Spackle

I love the 'Champagne Spackle' but am about to run out of it. I don't know if they're discontinuing it or if they are just out of it. Whatever the reason I have to decide. Is the regular Spackle just as good? Any news on access to it in the future? Any other brand recommendation for 66 year old skin with large pores? Thanks for the help.

Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Champagne Spackle

You might try Laura Geller's website, if you haven't already. I don't know if it's discontinued either.

Regular Spackle works just as well, I think. It doesn't leave as much of a "glow" on your skin, if that is important for you.

ETA: OK I just did a search for "spackle" right here on QVC, and it's available in 2 oz. and 4 oz. sizes.

Valued Contributor

You can get a deluxe Champagne sample size free along with a full sized lip pop gloss, an eyeliner brush and a fulled sized Eye Rimz at ulta.com and cute lip makeup bag from LG. You need to make a $50 purchase and it's good till 2 PM CST. Also her spackles are 50% off now. I posted the link on the beauty board.

Honored Contributor

If you are looking for a spackle with a glow, then check out Ethereal. I use both that and Neutralizer, depending on my mood and what I have planned for the day.

I'm hoping Laura will be bringing us some 4 oz size spackles soon .....

Honored Contributor

I've used the "champagne"..............but now that I have tried Skinn Orchid Gel, I like the latter better.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

In addition to Spackle I've tried a lot of primers including the Smashbox's family of primers, Tarte's, Bobbi Brown's, Nars, Too Faced, a few others and I always feel that I can't do better than Spackle. The Champagne is my favorite and it is very much still available.

Just as a suggestion you may like Ethereal Spackle for a little rosier oomph than Champagne has. I love Ethereal for days when my body doesn't feel well and my complexion goes gray and lifeless.

Super Contributor

The champagne is available on her website and she offers free shipping over $50. I love the champagne spackle too. I've also been happy with her color correction spackle because it's peach toned; which is also available on her website.

Valued Contributor

I adore Laura's Champagne and Ethereal spackle--it's the ONLY primer I've found that works the way I want it to. I love the little shimmer it imparts. I've tried Smashbox and Orchid, and they BOTH make my foundation do weird things. Laura's NEVER does! I wouldn't be without it. Definitely a desert island product for me.

New Contributor

I want to thank all of you for the very helpful information that you gave. I am a full time caregiver to my spouse with advanced Parkinson's Disease and have very little time to research options. It may seem small to you, but the fact that you took 'time' to answer my initial question means very much to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Esteemed Contributor

I use the champagne spackle too. I believe it is only offered certain times of the year. I ordered for the first time last may/June and it had one AD on it which I pushed out and just received. I think it's also offered in the Fall.