Honored Contributor
I have two of these palettes in Sunswept and Berry. I actually had two others but gave them away after my big purge of my stash. I have to say I'm quite disappointed in these. I find them very drying on my lips and am not loving the colors and I have tried layering them. I'm about ready to ditch them. Does anyone like these?
Honored Contributor

Re: Dream Creams Lip Palette

I was hoping someone had some thoughts on this. Laura sold a lot of these lip palettes and I would appreciate any feedback anyone has to offer.

Super Contributor

Jordan, I had the dream cream lip palette in the berry. It came in a kit that I got at Ulta a few years ago. I found it to be really moisturizing and lasting. Unfortunately, only 2 of the colors looked good on me. The pink shade was one of them, and when I hit the pan on that color, I threw the whole thing out. I did try the layering thing too.
Honored Contributor

Thank you sundrops for your reply. I don't know I find them kind of drying on my lips. Also I'm really not crazy about any of the colors. There are four colors in each palette and I find one too dark and another too light. I guess this is not the product for me.

Super Contributor

And I also like the ease of using a tube of lipstick instead of the lip brush and palette.
Frequent Contributor

On 3/2/2014 sundrops said: And I also like the ease of using a tube of lipstick instead of the lip brush and palette.

I agree. Having to take out the pallet and use a brush is inconvenient.

I have a few of these pallets in different colors from past kits. I like one or two colors from each. To use them up I keep them at work where it's less of a hassle to use the brush. Sometimes I use them alone sometimes I use them over a lipstick color that I don't really like. Some of the color combinations with the lipsticks are pretty. I also find them drying and I use Chapstick (or other moisturizer) on my lips first.

Honored Contributor

I threw both palettes out yesterday. I didn't like how they felt on my lips and really didn't care for any of the colors.

Honored Contributor

I have two of these pallettes and initially I really liked them because I thought the color saturation was great, however I prefer a tube lipstick and carrying around a pallette and a lip brush is just too much bother.........The colors though did work for me!