Valued Contributor

LG's Plum Torte Eye Shadow Stripes...

I'm not able to find any swatches of this. It looked nice though when she showed it in her TSV on QVC UK but I couldn't see the amount of shimmer. Is the gray/taupe shade in the middle very shimmery? I wish she would at least leave some shimmer out of the color you use in the crease, as that always looks better more matte, and that's the area that's a problem for older lids. Also, can you see the pink on the lid in the lighter shade? Thanks!

Regular Contributor

Re: LG's Plum Torte Eye Shadow Stripes...

I saw this kit at Ulta last Friday (2-14) but didn't check it out. I would really love the eye shadow only. I have enough of the other in the kit.

Valued Contributor

There's one more left on Ebay. I just bought one of them. Hope you can get it before someone else grabs it! it's $19.98 with shipping, but no one else has them alone.

Link

Regular Contributor

Blondelle, the taupe shade is shimmery, as well as the pink shade.

The taupe has a sheen to it, and isn't over the top shimmer, at least for me. I think it looks good in the crease and doesn't accentuate any lines or anything (I am 57).

The pink just looks shimmery, not very pink at all. It looks good as a highlighter under the brow in in the inner corners of your eyes.

The plum shade is the only matte.

My husband got this kit for me for valentines day and I am having fun with it!