Not applicable

I'm a redhead with a fair complexion. I’m never sure which products to try. I love the Balanced and Brighten Baked (fair) and the Baked Body Frosting Honey Glow (no longer offered?). Not sure which eye color, mascara or lipstick? Any recommendations?

Esteemed Contributor

What color are your eyes? I'm always in favor of eye contrast, because that brings out the color of your eyes.

I think you are very lucky in that you have a wide variety of makeup colors (in eye makeup) that you can pull off. Just depends on what kind of statement you want to make -- dramatic or more on the incognito side. Smiley Happy For definition -- either black (mascara & liner) for a little drama, or browns for a more subdued look.

For lip color - you'd look smashing in any reds, orangy-reds, bright pinks, corals! The intensity of the color would determine how dramatic or everyday you want to achieve.

https://www.google.com/search?q=makeup+for+red+head&client=firefox-a&hs=tDQ&rls=org.mozilla:en-USSmiley Surprisedffi...

Esteemed Contributor

As a redhead (from a bottle these days), I cannot wear pink lipstick or pink cheek products. I have blue eyes and feel that I look better with brown liner and Laura Gellers Baked eye dreams Sandbar for shadows. If I am lucky enough to find a "coppery" lipstick, it's definitely best (for me). Sometimes a lipstick with "coral" in the name, has a tendency to turn pink and not a good look for me. I wear Laura Gellers Blush-n-Brighten in Golden Apricot for cheeks.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor
I am very fair with reddish brown hair with blonde highlights. Im very freckeled, green eyed, and Irish. I would bet very warm colors would look good on you. I can wear grey and taupe too They seem to run neutral on me. Pinks and cool tones look very bad on me. Purple and browns are my best colors. For bronzer I can wear Honey Glow, Tahitan Glow and Laura's Bronze and Brighten in fair. In fact I recently got a split pan of Balnce and Brighten and Bronze and Brighten in fair and I love it! I have to admit I am not very daring in my lip color. I wear nudes best. I also wear coffee shades, mauve, and coral. Any berry shade usually looks really bad on me.
Valued Contributor
I love Laura Geller's Golden Apricot too, Tartufo and Dreamsice. I also wear many Tarte blushes. They have a ton of these neutral nude type shades.
Trusted Contributor

Natural redhead/green eyes here...I use fair Balance and Brighten, and the taupe eyebrow pen from Laura. I also use the Tropics blush on occasion. Most of the time I vary with makeup lines..I use Bobbi Brown Desert Rose blush most days, and good old L'Oreal Mascara in Brown/Black.

There is a makeup line called Just for Redheads, that had many nice colors and shades, just for us. They do have a website.

Respected Contributor

There used to be a website makeup for redheads. You might try seeing if it is still there.

Super Contributor
It's called Just For Redheads. It's still around and she always has sales. Sign up for emails. I am a redhead with blue eyes. Very fair. I like LG pink grapefruit blush.
Contributor
On 1/27/2014 karin334 said: It's called Just For Redheads. It's still around and she always has sales. Sign up for emails. I am a redhead with blue eyes. Very fair. I like LG pink grapefruit blush.

natural dark auburn....very fair...cool skin tones....LOVE the pink grapefruit blush, it's the best! i wear red brown shades of lipstick .... Revlon Coffee Bean works for me...use a gloss to brighten it a little...i like to experiment with eye colors depending on my mood with my hazel brown eyes Smile

Valued Contributor

You should try the LG Chocolate Fix kit-looks like it has some really nice colors in it.