Respected Contributor

New Skin Care Line from Laura

Pictures and item numbers were posted under Beauty Banter by GF so I'm not sure how long the post will last before it's poofed.

The line is called Aqua Elements and there were two products listed - a Face Serum (A240533) and a Face Cream (A240534). Neither item is in the system yet. Not sure if they'll be other items in the line. It's possible that these will be the only two products, maybe Laura is testing the waters so see how well it's received and then maybe she'll expand the line.

About two or three years ago, I remember receiving a survey via email from Laura asking whether I would be interested in seeing a skincare line from her. It asked what my skincare concerns were, what products I would like to see developed etc. I always wondered what became of that idea, now I know, LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Skin Care Line from Laura

Serum description: Laura Geller Beauty's NEW Aqua Elements Aqua Face Serum puts the essentials of everyday skincare at your fingertips! This hydrating, weightless formula absorbs instantly for soft, radiant skin. Infused with mineral-rich Italian Thermal Spring Water that's recognized by the Italian Ministry of Health, Aqua Elements Aqua Face Serum delivers antioxidants, nutrients and moisturizers to revive and help fight free radical attack. RecSmiley Sad1)1oz Aqua Face Serum.

Face Cream description: This lightweight moisturizer glides on and absorbs with mineral-rich Italian Thermal Spring Water, recognized by the Italian Ministry of Health for its skin-nourishing properties, Aqua Elements Face Cream contains moisture-enhancing Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid for hydration and smoothness. Antioxidants Centella Asiatica Extract and Vitamin E help protect from environmental aggressors. Receive: (1) 1.7 fl. oz. Aqua Elements Face Cream.

No ingredient decks posted yet.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Esteemed Contributor

This sounds rather like Borghese and their Aqua di Vita complex (Living Water). I LOVE that line. Sounds interesting !!

A blending of health and nature, luxury and science. These are the qualities that have made Borghese world famous. And, nowhere are they more apparent than in our exclusive Acqua di Vita® "Living Water" Complex. Sourced from the hills of Tuscany, Acqua di Vita®'s unique blend of minerals and botanicals constitute a rare scientific breakthrough in firming and anti-aging products.

The Dermatological Institute in Tuscany was established to research the rejuvenating effects of spa therapy, specifically rejuvenating mineral waters and mud treatments.

Honored Contributor

Interesting. There are so many lines of skincare and makeup and I suppose name recognition in one area would help foster sales in the other, but skincare seems like an already pretty deep field to me... If Laura unveils a skincare line, I'll surely give it a look but already have some things I probably wouldn't give up unless her items were clearly superior.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Just saw this post and it sounds good. Clinique had a line of "Water Therapy" products for a while that I adored. I don't remember there being a face cream, but there were body, hand and foot creams. They were weightless and absorbed into my skin instantly, making it really soft and plumped. Then they discontinued the line. :-( The name of this new one from Laura makes me hopeful!

Not applicable

Got advance e-mail notice today. Still no full ingredient list.
Honored Contributor

There is another thread from today that has the ingredient list posted. One of the few actives is SOD, but found at bottom of the deck.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Laura, but from my perspective I'd like to see her keep the focus on makeup and not get into skincare. Most lines which offer both usually are weaker from one side of the plate including the giants like Lancome and the Estee Lauder brands.

Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2014 Trix said:

I love Laura, but from my perspective I'd like to see her keep the focus on makeup and not get into skincare. Most lines which offer both usually are weaker from one side of the plate including the giants like Lancome and the Estee Lauder brands.

I totally agree!

Honored Contributor

I'm reasonably happy with the products I'm already using, but every so often I do like to experiment and have a feeling next time I'm feeling the urge, I'll give her stuff a try. At least they aren't extremely costly.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...