Frequent Contributor

What is the difference with all her spackles? I have the tinted and wondering if I should try another one for the winter??

Trusted Contributor

I don't have an answer for you, but I have to say that my husband cracked up big time when I happened to flip over there tonight and he heard them selling spackle - he asked incredulously if it was for the face and continued laughing hysterically over the name. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

It's a cute name... and I can understand someone finding it humorous. I think the main difference is color. The original is colorless, the bronzing is, well, bronzing (slightly), there was a champagne that seems really similar to what she's now calling ethereal, which supposedly gives one 'that special glow'... I like the product and have used all the colors at one time or another. If by tinted you mean the bronzing Spackle, I'd say you can continue to use it. It's my default and I use it all year.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I have three different versions of her Spackle and I like the clear one that has NO sparkles in it at all. I will no longer order any other one. The other ""shades"" all have sparkles/glitter in them and even when I wash my face I can still see a few here or there in the mirror. The clear one is now my all time favorite.

Super Contributor

Hi! I'm new to the Geller Forum, but I'm a regular on the Philosophy Forum. I don't know why I didn't come over here sooner; I love LG makeup!

I used the Champagne Spackle this morning, and maybe it was because I didn't have my coffee yet, but I didn't see color or shimmer in it. I normally use the clear, but I decided to use Champagne today. I was actually hoping for a shimmery touch. I'll look more closely at it.

Honored Contributor

She also has a neutralizing Spackle, though I can't remember the precise name, which is supposed to help to even out skin tone. I just got it and have only used it once, so can't really weigh in on it.

Honored Contributor

I use two of them ....... First I tried the Ethereal, which is great under matte Bare Minerals (or other mineral makeup) as a little glow comes through, and it doesn't look muddy. I also love Ethereal in the summertime on my arms and legs ..... gives a nice shimmer.

I also use the Neutralizer spackle ..... it adds the slightest amount of color to even out my skin tone ..... it could also be used if you need to run out and don't have time for makeup.

Anyone know when the Neutralizer will be offered in the big pump bottle?

Honored Contributor

I like all I've tried and am on my way to trying them all, but my 'go to' is the bronzing, which I use even in winter. To me, it doesn't impart that much color.

New Contributor
I just want Larua to bring back the tinted spackle in supersize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!
Regular Contributor

And I just want Laura to bring back the 4 oz white or clear Spackle. I am all out and I don't like the tinted. PLEASE LAURA - BRING BACK THE 4 OZ CLEAR/WHITE SPACKLE.