Regular Contributor

Which do you prefer B&B with SPF15 or B&B without.

Hello & Happy Holidays,

I am in need of a new B&B. I have only used the B&B in Fair without SPF 15. I was courious how everyone felt about the spf & the non-spf versions before I purchase a refill. The fair shade has always been a little dark on me so I was considering the Porcelain shade instead. I read on these forums that some Geller girls felt the SPF versions a slightly darker in color. I also like the creamy feel to the non-spf version. Does the SPF 15 version have the same creamy feel to it? I would love to hear your experience with the two versions before i make a purchase. Thank you in advance for your help.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Which do you prefer B&B with SPF15 or B&B without.

I have both. The original B&B without SPF in the title is very gentle to my somewhat sensitive skin. I like the way it looks on me. The B&B with SPF makes my skin tingle when I apply it, to the point where I no longer use it. I was very surprised to actually be able to feel the difference on my face. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing the one with SPF again.
Honored Contributor

I prefer it without.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

Is Balance n Brighten still available with SPF? I can't seem to find it.

Thank you for your help.

Honored Contributor

On 4/23/2014 bubblingbrook said:

Is Balance n Brighten still available with SPF? I can't seem to find it.

Thank you for your help.

I googled it and found it on the Laura Geller site and at ULTA.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Occasional Contributor

I ordered the SPF 15 one from Ulta. When it arrived, it wasn't labeled SPF. I took it to the store to exchange it. However, they did not have ANY with SPF 15. Google did show Laura Geller's site but it was an old link. When I went to her site, I couldn't find it there either.

;(

Honored Contributor

On 4/24/2014 bubblingbrook said:

I ordered the SPF 15 one from Ulta. When it arrived, it wasn't labeled SPF. I took it to the store to exchange it. However, they did not have ANY with SPF 15. Google did show Laura Geller's site but it was an old link. When I went to her site, I couldn't find it there either.

;(

No, it's not an old link. I just went to the site and found the product. They're currently selling both formulas.

Click on "Face" and then use the filter to look only for the baked collection. That will give you a page where you will see both types of B&B.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I prefer it without... but then I guess I'm repeating myself. Still, I can get my SPF elsewhere, I don't need it in my foundation, especially when it possibly compromises the color.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...