Honored Contributor

What's your favorite seasonal candy now?

Mine HAS to be chocolate easter bunnies. The hollow, inexpensive kind. Nothing satisfies like the sensation of biting into a hollow easter rabbit's ears. The crunch, the melting chocolate. . . OH my!

I can't stand Peeps, and used to like Cadbury eggs, but either they are not the same or my tastes have changed. I don't care for jelly beans much either. . . or those colored eggs with sort of white don't-know-what-it-is filling. Do they still make those??? LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's your favorite seasonal candy now?

I love Recee's peanut butter eggs in my Easter basket. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Black licorice jelly beans.

Super Contributor

Brachs Classic Jelly Bird Eggs ( jelly beans). Have to be Brachs for me.
Honored Contributor

black jelly beans (any brand) and starburst jelly beans.

the reeses peanut butter eggs are delicious also or sees peanut butter eggs

mary sue pecan nougat log

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

I just had Cadbury Mini Eggs yesterday for the first time and they were great. Malted Milk Eggs are good too. I used to like Peeps but it's too much sugar for me now.

Valued Contributor

On 3/29/2015 wildcat fan said: I love Recee's peanut butter eggs in my Easter basket. Smiley Happy

Absolutely.....Reese's peanut butter egss....hands down my fav!! I always stock up! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hey Sooner! Mine is Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. I have a few 6-packs in the freezer, that my husband brought home for me. I just put them in Lock & Lock, in the freezer, and when I want one it's still fresh. Heck, I still have some Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts that he bought me back in January!

I don't know why it is, but the eggs/hearts/christmastrees, etc, taste better than just the regular Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Super Contributor

Have you tried Cadbury Caramel eggs? I used to love Cadbury eggs with creme filling but these are by far my favorite...