Contributor

Lenox TSV butterfly blue question: missing "bee"?

For anyone who ordered the Lenox TSV 24 piece set in butterfly blue, I have a question. I ordered in butterfly blue and there is no "bee" inside the fruit bowl. It is plain white inside. Is the blue set supposed to have one? I know the butterfly meadow original set had a bee alone inside the bowl because I thought it was so cute and wanted to buy.

Product video on QVC is no longer the correct video so I can't check that and I deleted on air presentation from my DVR.

Can someone who remembers or ordered the blue set please help? I may send my set back cause I wanted that cute bee! TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Lenox TSV butterfly blue question: missing ""bee""?

Hi, I didnt purchase this, but thought it was very nice. If yu di not get a response, yu may want to post one the Q we love category. Q has a social team that may be able to research this for yu and post a response. the Q social folks work for QVC and ive seen them research questions like this and respond to posters. Hopefully someone will chime in, but if they dont, pist on one of the Q talk forums. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Go to the item and they have individual pictures of each piece. I personally do not have this but it appears the inside of the bowl is plain white.
Respected Contributor

The bowl with the bee is the multipurpose bowl, the fruit bowl is the shallow one that looks like a salad bowl.

I looked everywhere and couldn't find a whole picture of the inside of the bowl, but it does seem odd it's the only one without something inside.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z10qobryVHM

They don't spend any time on the bowls but from the couple of top views it doesn't look like there is a bee in there. There's a cup in the way so you can't see it all tho.

~~
Respected Contributor

The pics I've seen show it as white. You could call Lenox CS and ask.
Respected Contributor

The pics I've seen show it as white. You could call Lenox CS and ask.
Honored Contributor

The blue set is plain inside. The original butterfly meadow is much more decorative, and has the bee inside the bowl, plus each dinner plate is different. It was not ever really made clear in the presentations that I watched. Shawn did the opening presentation of this TSV, and did a very poor job. She clearly had not done any preparation, and also made it all about HER, and the fact that she does not cook.
Super Contributor

I am sure you can find pictures of the pieces if you google it and even go to the Lenox website. I bought two of the original set and love it.

Respected Contributor

On 3/28/2015 Tissyanne said: The blue set is plain inside. The original butterfly meadow is much more decorative, and has the bee inside the bowl, plus each dinner plate is different. It was not ever really made clear in the presentations that I watched. Shawn did the opening presentation of this TSV, and did a very poor job. She clearly had not done any preparation, and also made it all about HER, and the fact that she does not cook.

They didn't spend as much time on the blue, I'm surprised it sold out so fast. Maybe people like the pattern to all be the same?

Personally I'd buy the 18 piece set. Not as many individual pieces, but all six of the designs.

~~