Honored Contributor
Wow I rec'd these today as a early bday gift and they are absolutely beautiful (my gf takes great hints)!! I can't wait to use them on my Easter buffet table. They are perfect in every aspect and bigger than I thought. I rec'd the blue old world pattern.
Valued Contributor

Hi homedecor1, thanks for posting about your serving bowls! After reading it, I watched the video for them and WOW! what a beautiful set of bowls! I really like the FL but I started out with the OW green and not sure if any of the FL colors would go with what I have. LOVE the sizes of these bowls!

What a GREAT friend you have and an (early)HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!

Honored Contributor
Wow! Rec'd part 2 of my early bday gift today -- bread basket w napkin! No words to say how beautiful this piece is -- congpfetti & it's big! (K37825). Decided to have a few friend over next week to use my new pasta bowl and bread basket...both these items are beautiful, I may orders set for my friend as a house warming gift.
Valued Contributor
On 3/27/2015 homedecor1 said: Wow! Rec'd part 2 of my early bday gift today -- bread basket w napkin! No words to say how beautiful this piece is -- congpfetti & it's big! (K37825). Decided to have a few friend over next week to use my new pasta bowl and bread basket...both these items are beautiful, I may orders set for my friend as a house warming gift.

I have always thought the bread baskets were beautiful! so many different ways to use it...bread, fruits basket, utensil holder, etc!

Honored Contributor

So glad you like them! I have several sets of these, in spice FL, Harvest, and FL blue. I think they are the prettiest bowls she has ever done. Enjoy!

Contributor
Ordered these ""as is""---received Floral Lace brown and cranberry--- perfect condition and less than $33 total order for each set. Love the deep rich colors and have ordered more sets for Christmas gifts---really a beautiful set! I have not ordered much of this line for years but the quality of these bowls seems better than Old World pieces I had and eventually discarded due to flaws in glaze causing hairline cracks. Hope the bowls yet to arrive are free of defects.
Esteemed Contributor

Agree, the bread basket is pretty. I have it in Springfetti, on my kitchen counter as an organizer for coupons and stuff. I'd love those bowls but I have lots already.

Smile

Cogito ergo sum