Respected Contributor

Spiral Vegetable Slicers?? Which one is the BEST??

I went on Amazon and there are a bunch of these slicers. They all look the same. Any body have one and do you like it?? Which one do you have? Thanks for the review!!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Spiral Vegetable Slicers?? Which one is the BEST??

Paderno World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer

LOVE mine! Easy to use. Easy to clean. Stores away well too. You can get it on Amazon. Buy the Spiralizer book too. Great and easy recipes.

Valued Contributor

I was looking at these around holiday time. Mostly the ""As Seen on TV"" one that was on sale at Walgreens for $5. Thanks for the recommendation for the Paderno

Honored Contributor

I have the Paderno one also. I just need to get around to using it. LOL

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I prefer the Saladacco, which is a crank on top of a container. The conical spiralizers are awful. The Paderno is ok but I get better results from the Saladacco. I've made zuke pasta for friends and they are amazed at how much it tastes like capellini but no gluten or heavy carbs, for that matter.

Honored Contributor

I used this video to decide. It compares 4 popular spiral slicers. It helped me see which slicer provided the thickness I wanted and which left the least waste. The Paderno (they have a cheaper and lesser quality Spirooli in this video) has more options for slicing and leaves a small stump while also removing the core with the seeds and the most moisture for better 'noodles'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlWELwaUMjk