Occasional Contributor

George Foreman Evolve Grill Plates

This is for those of you who have the George Foreman Evolve grill and hate the top ceramic grill plate because it is so hard to clean. They are now making a new set of grill plates where the top and bottom are the same design -- very easy to clean. I think they were just put out for sale in late February 2015. QVC doesn't carry them yet, but they are available on the internet. Mine came yesterday, and they fit my Evolve grill that I bought last year perfectly. I used them last night to cook veggieburgers, and they worked the same as my first set only without the cleanup hassle.

Trusted Contributor

Re: George Foreman Evolve Grill Plates

I have had no cleanup issues in more than a year of frequent use. I just pop the plates into the dishwasher when done and they come out great.

Occasional Contributor

Re: George Foreman Evolve Grill Plates

On 3/1/2015 KYToby said:

I have had no cleanup issues in more than a year of frequent use. I just pop the plates into the dishwasher when done and they come out great.

I think it depends on what you cook in it. I do veggieburgers with liquid smoke, and they do leave a bit of a mess. In the reviews, you'll find many people who complained in the past about those upper grill plates. I'm glad QVC is now selling the newer version of the grill that isn't so hard to clean. So people who buy their grill now will get those new plates. People who bought the older version can buy the new plates if cleanup has been a pain for them as was my case.