Respected Contributor

This is the last "Today is" post !!! March 1 Today is NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER LOVER'S DAY Your favorite??

I've posted for the last 365 days, what food day it was. I enjoyed doing this. It was fun to go back to the thread and read the comments. Maybe you got some new recipes or learned something new or just commented. Thanks for being part of this. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Last comment on Peanut Butter, I love Jif Creamy Peanut Butter. I grew up with this brand, so I followed with buying it.

As always, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: This is the last ""Today is"" post !!! March 1 Today is NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER LOVER'S DAY Your favorite??

I'm a Skippy girl. Creamy, crunchy---love it all!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: This is the last ""Today is"" post !!! March 1 Today is NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER LOVER'S DAY Your favorite??

Brbarainnc, I will miss your cheery posts! Thank you for your time and effort. It has been fun.

I like Wegmans smooth. After trying all the "designer" brands (no sugar, all natural, etc), I decided well, heck, I grew up on regular old store brand PB, so that's what I'm "sticking" with.

Happy Spring to you.Smile Enjoy that cookbook you got in thanks for your contributions.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Reese's Peanut Better Cups!!

Peter Pan Honey Roast...wonderful

I will miss your posts, Barbarainnc!! Thanks for the smiles all year!

Respected Contributor

say it ain't so I will so miss the thread. It has been fun to check it daily to see what the flavor of the day is. Thanks for taking the time to do it. I have a feeling it has been enjoyed by more than you know.

Now peanut butter….yum. I can almost smell some peanut butter cookies.

doxie

Super Contributor

Crazy Richard's. Just peanuts and you have to stir, but worth the effort.

I looked forward to reading these each day. Will miss the posts. Well done!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Oh no! Won't you reconsider? This thread is tons of fun...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Don't quit Barbara!!!!! So many of us enjoy these posts!

Skippy Honey Nut Roasted Chunky Peanut Butter is my absolute favorite.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I've been enjoying looking at your thread. Whenever, I log on, it's the first thing I look for! Smiley Happy My favorite peanut butter is Smart Balance creamy. I love peanut butter and honey together. You've just inspired me to have toast with peanut butter and honey this a.m. ::
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero