Frequent Contributor
My mom told me earlier that her Keurig was on its last leg and she is thinking about going back to an old standby automatic drip coffee maker. Do any of you use one that you love? Thanks in advance.
Valued Contributor
I used to use a Keurig, now I use a Cuisinart that I got from Costco. Really like it. I love flavored coffee and I drink half caf.
Honored Contributor

Bless you for not getting a Keurig - it's so wasteful.

Honored Contributor

We tried the Keurig....did not like it at all, we drink a lot of coffee at our house, so it would have been very expensive for us, plus we don't like flavored coffee.

We currently use a Cuisinart and really like it......

Respected Contributor

Hamilton Beach Brew Station, period! I love it and so does my grandmother and coworkers. I have a Keurig at home, which I use the my k-cup for brewing my own coffee grind. But at work, I drink much more coffee and so do my co-workers. My grandmother loves hers as well. It keeps the coffee hot without burning it all day! I found my original at Target for a steal about 9 years ago. It is still going strong. My grandma and I got them at the same time. When I moved offices at work and took my coffee pot with me, they had to get their own. They got a Brew Station. Here are the pages from Amazon, but you can get them at WalMart, Target, Kohls, anywhere. They range in price from $26 for a 6 cupper on up to around $70 for the ultra model. I also love coffee from a percolator, so when I want a large pot, if I'm working at home, I use my antique percolator. If I want a nice strong brew for a cappuccino or just a strong brew, I use my Areopress. It makes one cup at a time, but makes a nice strong brew that preserves the oils in the coffee. I use all three depending upon my mood. The Areopress is also at Amazon and requires hot water and brews in about 3 minutes for the wait and brew method. Here are some pics of them all.

<h4>Product Details$26 6-cup model</h4> <h4>Product Details$45 12 cup</h4>

Product Details $45 12 cup with removable water tank, programmable

Product Details$69 12 cup programmable the "Ultra" model

Product Details $25 Areopress

Product Details$38 percolator

Contributor
Bunn, had mine for over ten years. The best!
Frequent Contributor
Cuisinart 12 cup programmable. I bought it eight years ago, use it everyday and still going. It is wonderful to wake up to freshly made coffee. Bought it at Macy's.
Respected Contributor

Nespresso....I love it!

Honored Contributor

My cuisinart is 10 years old & still brews as HOT as it did the day I took it out of the box! In fact, the coffee stays hot for the full 2 hours (auto shut off). Mine is just the glass carafe style with push button on/off, programmable style. I just purchased another because the Macy's sale was terrific (1/2 off + 25% coupon) I couldn't resist -- hope I didn't jinx mine but if I did I have a backup!

Honored Contributor

I still use a corning stove-top perc

♥Surface of the Sun♥