Respected Contributor
I just watched the demo with the sound muted so I didn't know what they were stuffing it with (except the cheese). It was the most disgusting food demo ever. First, it looked like they said "how can we make this meatloaf MORE fatty and gutbusting?" Then when they cut into it and revealed the inside, it looked like some creature was wounded and bleeding. I can see why the pan was on clearance because everything looked unappetizing. The fact that they poured grease out of the pan didn't prove anything because I have poured grease out of a pan after I have cooked meatloaf.
Respected Contributor

" .... gutbusting?" Then when they cut into it and revealed the inside, it looked like some creature was wounded and bleeding."

Your description was also disgusting.

Respected Contributor
OK so you got the point I was making, It was intentionally graphic.
Respected Contributor

Yeah, and the little boy who cried wolf made his point too, but after he DID, no one every believed him or paid attention to him again...

You don't need to shock or disgust people to make a point, make it, then move on- we are all adults and know, by now, what we find disgusting..

Esteemed Contributor

Are you finished throwing spoons at each other now? I have the meatloaf pan WITHOUT

Esteemed Contributor

STRANGE........forum swallowed my posting before I finished..............back to spoons

WITHOUT the center void impression (hole for cheese or other fillers). If you're trying to avoid grease - this pan is wonderful as it sits up off the bottom - then just life the tray to remove meat and leave the grease behind. P.S. you don't have to use filler products in the center of ML.

Now play nice.

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen that pan demoed a few times....and it doesn't really look disgusting...fatty for sure...but not disgusting...the only thing I thought didn't look too appealing...was the lunch meat and cheese...seemed like way too much and would be difficult to eat..

Trusted Contributor

I don't know why you couldn't partially fill a regular meatloaf pan half full, put in a stuffing, and then put more meatloaf mixture on top. For stuffing I would suggest a nice spinach/cheese/rice filling rather than a wounded creature.

Respected Contributor

I just received this pan. I needed a meatloaf pan anyway and the price was good.

I like the idea of having the lid to make a good, neat cavity to add a stuffing. You can add whatever you like. No need to use their recipes if they offend your sensibilities. The olive, feta and spinach stuffing sounds good to me and not so calorie-laden as some of the other recipes.

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

I have made stuffed meatloaf for many many years without the convenience of this pan- Just like I have made hardboiled eggs without the Eggspress, but if it can make it easier and give people new ideas for what to do for dinner, what is the harm of it?

They are like the "fatties" that we make for the smoker...