Honored Contributor

Anyone own Emma Bridgewater products?

I am intrigued and want to order a mug or two.

Anyone else have some?

Is it good quality?

I have a lot of Fiesta and can't stand TT.

TIA.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone own Emma Bridgewater products?

I had never heard of it, so went to take a look. Appears to be made in England, that's good! Looks to be good quality, from the pictures anyway. No patterns that interest me, rather British looking (duh!), but I'd be interested to hear if anyone has tried it, as well.

There is a cute set for little boys, with trucks and equipment on them that are really cute for a child or grandchild. I'd have bought those for my son when he was little, he was infatuated with big construction equipment.

Super Contributor

I love Emma Bridgewater! Absolutely love the mugs....and I just wish that there were more places in the US that sold them. There are only a handful of places in the US that stock them, that I'm aware of, at present. The only other option is ordering them from Bridgewater directly, in England, or one of the stores that stock them in UK. I also watch for them on eBay. Some people don't use the dishes....just collect them, but I use mine all of the time. The mugs generally retail for $35-$42 or so...apiece in the US. Bridgewater retires patterns often, so if you see one that you like, it's best to pick it up within a few months of it's release, or you're often out of luck getting it. If you order from the factory, you can get them to custom paint words, names, etc on the front of them, for additional cost. The only place the dishes are made is in England at their factory.

Honored Contributor

I have the black toast teapot and the Birds of Britain teapot, and a couple of the mugs. Quality is excellent! There are a few places on the internet to get them. One place in Texas--English Rose??? Can't remember, but they are a good place to buy!