Respected Contributor

O/T... Major Snow Storm for the Northeast...Can you imagine what the grocery store will be like????

I live in the Northeast on the coast and they're predicting a major blizzard for Monday into Tuesday. Can you imagine what the grocery stores will be like today and Monday??? Sad part is that I'll be one of those shoppers today because, as of yesterday, they were only predicting a few inches.. Overnight, it went from a few inches to a few FEET!!

If you're one of those shoppers as well, give a yell...I'll wave to you..{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Valued Contributor

Re: O/T... Major Snow Storm for the Northeast...Can you imagine what the grocery store will be like????

We went Friday and stocked up, I insisted that hubby and I do this as he's a major procrastinating man, enticed him by treating Hun to Chinese!
Honored Contributor

Re: O/T... Major Snow Storm for the Northeast...Can you imagine what the grocery store will be like????

Going to stop by Trader Joes tonight to stock up on their frozen chicken, milk and maybe some fun treats

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up. The local meteorologists must be going C-R-A-Z-Y! The apocalypse is coming! I'll have to listen to their reports, but I get so tired of the hype. Many times, they've made it seem like it was a big deal when there was little going on. Still, this one sounds like the real thing.

Honored Contributor

The predictions are any where between 10-14 inches or more for the area I live in

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Yup........I lived thru 2 major earthquakes in L.A.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.scared} We went Friday also... but, forgot to get milk.. I can tell you every time they say "snow" it gets crowded. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Ms X said:

Thanks for the heads-up. The local meteorologists must be going C-R-A-Z-Y! The apocalypse is coming! I'll have to listen to their reports, but I get so tired of the hype. Many times, they've made it seem like it was a big deal when there was little going on. Still, this one sounds like the real thing.

I agree with you... I call it "hysterical broadcasting" but, this ones does sounds real bad. I am in central NJ. Be safe folks.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/25/2015 I am still oxox said:

The predictions are any where between 10-14 inches or more for the area I live in

WOW! I do not want to pry but, where do you live? I am in NJ.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor

You guys really have grueling winters! And then grueling summers... why would anyone put up with it. I would rather live where the weather is pretty nice year round.