Contributor

When did they change the policy, like it or return it within 30 days

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know they changed it

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Where are you finding this information?

Respected Contributor
The last I heard they do not want food to be returned. They cannot resell it even if it is unopened so , if you CALL within 30 days, they will issue a refund.
Valued Contributor

I think the "new" policy is "Love it or return it" but it's nothing new as far as

I can see...Q has always had the 30 day return policy. I saw nothing about returning Food items on QVC's policies, maybe I am not reading in the right places?

Agree with Danky that Q does not want food items to be returned.

Respected Contributor

I don't see any change in the QVC return policy. It's always been a 30 day return - they just changed the way they word it now.

As for food, I've had to return a couple of food items through the years. Our summers are so extremely hot here sometimes (even with dry ice) the food is thawed before it arrives. I have phoned CS and they always issue a refund, and they do not want the food returned.

Trusted Contributor

Well, they certainly must throw any returned food away-but if they insist that you must return it for a refund, they know it'll be a lot of trouble so people will skip it. Less returns, more money for the Q.

Valued Contributor

The one time I had a problem they did not want it returned, then again that was a couple of years ago.

Super Contributor

No yesterday I got thawed out mini croissants and they said to throw them out and I will get another shipment by the 29th of Jan..

Respected Contributor
On 1/21/2015 josie said:

When did they change the policy, like it or return it within 30 days

So Josie, can you update us on what the change is?