Respected Contributor

Just got this in the mail from QVC !!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! Thanks so much, This made my day!!!!

I went to the Post Office to mail a letter, when I came back there was a package from QVC. I opened it up, it was a signed copy of David's latest Cookbook !!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

There was a handwritten note, taped to the cookbook, that said:

Hi Barbarainnc!

Thank You and we appreciate the contribution you make to the QVC Forums. Here is a little thank you. Happy Holidays!

XOXO, Your friends at QVC.

This just made my day!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Re: Just got this in the mail from QVC !!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! Thanks so much, This made my day!!!!

I think that is great. Good for QVC recognizing you.
Super Contributor

Re: Just got this in the mail from QVC !!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! Thanks so much, This made my day!!!!

Wow!! I can understand why your surprise package has made your day! What a nice thing to receive. I've never heard of QVC doing this before.

Honored Contributor

Wow, how about that! How nice to feel appreciated and in such a sweet way.

Honored Contributor

How nice!!

Honored Contributor

What a treat! You deserve it

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

That is so nice! I am happy for you!

Super Contributor

Oh what a cool surprise!!!! Good for you!!! Something to treasure!

Honored Contributor

Boy that would have been a great video/photo of your face when you opened the package. I bet it was like seeing what Santa Claus brought. Especially when you were not expecting anything extra. What a treat!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

How nice! Enjoy!