Valued Contributor

green cans of coke with stevia at costco

Has anyone tried this? Curious if they are good. I think it still has some sugar, and stevia. TIA
Respected Contributor

Re: green cans of coke with stevia at costco

I've had it and it's pretty good with a lot of calories. To me it tastes more like regular coke Instead of diet coke. I won't buy it again because of the calories. I would like to see Diet Coke made with Stevia alone. Yes, it's made with sugar and Stevia. This was Coke's answer to making Coke healthier with less calories.
Honored Contributor

i tried it, but i am sticking with my regular caffeine free diet coke or pepsi, with an occasional regular coke or pepsi thrown in sometimes. it was just "okay" for me....i would not buy it again unless someone asked for it. it has 90 calories a can i believe.

my mom really liked it though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I have tried another brand of cola sweetened with stevia only, and I thought it was terrible.Also the orange soda.
Valued Contributor

Thankyou , you saved me money! I think I'll stick with coke0
Super Contributor

I don't like diet drinks, but I thought it was pretty good. It didn't taste like diet coke at all. I think its targeted at the normal coke drinkers. One of my co-workers who is also a coke drinker has switched as well {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Frequent Contributor

Tried Blue Sky Coke with Stevia HORRIBLE! --RETURNING THE REMAINiNG CANS