Super Contributor

Stouffers Scalloped Potatoes

Years ago stouffers made these in individual servings like their macaroni and cheese. It's probably been over 15 years since they discontinued them. A friend of mine claims they make these in a large size which are only sold at the holidays. Here in NY, I've never seen them and am wondering if anyone has. They were so delicious and I imagine these may be the same recipe. I am dying to get my hands on these, I even checked stouffer webaite but don't see them. They were slices potatoes in a creamy, oniony white sauce, no cheese that I know of. I'm wondering if they are only offered in other parts of the country.
Honored Contributor

Re: Stouffers Scalloped Potatoes

They are at my local Wegmans from Thanksgiving through New Years (as long as they last!).

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for your reply!! I don't have a wegmand near me but I'll have to keep searching for these in my area. If they are anything like the original ones, i will be sooo happy lol. I hate when companies stop making things that I love.
Trusted Contributor

Call your grocery store, Debbie, and ask to speak to the frozen foods manager. Sometimes a store will bring in an item if they have enough customers asking for it.

Esteemed Contributor

Do you have a Walmart? They have them online in the 40oz size. No shipping, instore pickup.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Frequent Contributor

Do you live near a Harris Teeter? I saw them today in the freezer. I think they were calling it their side dishes. One was the scallop potatoes, one was broccoli and cheese(seems like there was something else in it also), and macaroni and cheese. I was so busy looking at the scallop potatoes I didn't notice the price.

I've never noticed this from Stouffers before. Not saying they haven't been there, just never the potatoes. I will be getting some on my next trip.

Hope you can find some.

Frequent Contributor

Do you live near a Harris Teeter? I saw them today in the freezer. I think they were calling it their side dishes. One was the scallop potatoes, one was broccoli and cheese(seems like there was something else in it also), and macaroni and cheese. I was so busy looking at the scallop potatoes I didn't notice the price.

I've never noticed this from Stouffers before. Not saying they haven't been there, just never the potatoes. I will be getting some on my next trip.

Hope you can find some.

Frequent Contributor

Sorry for the double post......

Super Contributor

Thanks all!! I dont have a Harris teeter anywhere near me and Walmart I do have but its not close. I've mostly looked locally for these but today I'm going to try a couple of more stores out of my area. I hope I find them too and they're the same recipe from years ago.
Super Contributor

FOUND these! Lol. They were at a Stop n Shop not too far from my house. They are 40 oz and were $6.99. There were only two left after I got mine. i hope they taste as I remember!