New Contributor

I would like to suggest that Lock & Lock make a pie saver. One that will hold a 10" pie pan. This would be a great way to store pumpkin pie in the refrigerator.

Please consider this suggestion.

Honored Contributor

They have a large square one with dividers; I just take them out and use it for pies. would like to see a pill box with compartments for days of the week; wouldn't open in your purse or bag. Would also like a set of shoeboxes....just think how versatile they would be!

Frequent Contributor

Great idea! I will say that the Temptations pie plates-set of 2, are great too, beautiful and very well made. Nice to bake a pre backed pie and place in it too, plus it has a lid.

Contributor

Good idea - but they have something with dividers you can take out that fits a big pie - I saw Chris demonstrating it a while back.

I'd like one drink container for work - something to bring a smoothie around in. Most of those containers leak or become unscrewed in my bag - so a lock/lock would be great.

More pantry stuff too... love organizing my pantry with lock and lock.

Regular Contributor

Does anyone happen to know how to get in touch w/Chris Pryme? I have tried to look her up on Facebook, but couldn't find her. It seems like the only way to get to her is through David, but then I'm not sure about that either. Has anyone successfully contacted her? I love Lock & Lock and would love to give her a couple of suggestions.

Super Contributor
I have a LNL pie saver (round) that works great for cookies, too. I got it four or so years ago at QVC on clearance for about $24. I love it.
Contributor
Found this on Amazon. The storage set looks to be LNL. Lock & Lock 2pc Glass Pie Dish and Storage Set