New Contributor

kansas city steaks prime rib

Is anyone wondering where the prime rib is? I emailed QVC yesterday but they said they don't know in advance when products will show up??? I order this every year for the holidays and it seems like it is usually available at least online by now.

Honored Contributor

Re: kansas city steaks prime rib

I thought I already saw a show with KC selling their prime rib. I don't watch Q other then channel surfing so not sure when I saw this. Q's program guide shows Gourmet Holiday on the 22nd but the TSV is the butterball turkey fryer so KC Steaks may not be on that day. The 26th shows Cooking on Q Holiday Edition throughout the day. The Gourmet Holiday mini-series will be on Nov 10-14th at 4 PM eastern time. Maybe they will be selling the prime rib during one of those shows.

Respected Contributor

On 10/21/2014 beachnana said:

Is anyone wondering where the prime rib is? I emailed QVC yesterday but they said they don't know in advance when products will show up??? I order this every year for the holidays and it seems like it is usually available at least online by now.

Why not go to the Kansas City Steak Company website. If they have it there, order it there and be done with it.

I just checked the Kansas City Steak Company website. They have a variety of prime rib products that you can order from them on-line. Might be the way to go.

Honored Contributor

I bought one KC prime rib roast, and while it tasted great and my family loved it, I can special order this cut locally and get a bigger roast for what QVC charges. This cut is not usually available until a holiday season.