Honored Contributor

Watch Recent Threads......Old

Just wanted to give "heads up"......someone with nothing better to do pulled up old threads last night....back to 2012.....don't respond on them..check date started.....i.e. Cabbage Rolls, Rusty Nail. Nothing serious just annoying....also noticed on other forums.
Contributor

Re: Watch Recent Threads......Old

I posted on the Fashion Forum......
Honored Contributor

Oh...I knew it hit Jewelry but Fashion too...takes all kinds....just don't want people to waste time on these repeat posts.
Regular Contributor

Gee! I saw and read those posts too but enjoyed re-reading some of the recipes I had missed.....and I HAD missed a few good ones. Nice walk down recipe-lane for me. That kind of prank is not hurtful just annoying, I.e., bashing other posters for their ideas is hurtful. Oh, well! Just my opinion.......cece
Esteemed Contributor

Is this the quarterly bump that webbie does?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

Its from a poster named boostaboosta Werk

Respected Contributor

That person just joined yesterday and already has almost 500 posts - sounds like someone needs to get a life!

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, that sounds like the quarterly bump that webbie does.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

The "webbie" must have better things to do! I have not seen this happening "quarterly". Sorry, HonnyBrown, this came from some person with nothing better to do than DISRUPT the boards. IF the Q spent time (webbie) on something like this, I would be done giving money to the Q. This is a SMALL disruptive thing...not a big deal....I only wanted to alert people to what they were responding to. Hindsight......maybe I should have ignored it.
Respected Contributor

Again? This happens now and then.