Trusted Contributor
Hi Everyone, This is my first time posting in the food forum. I have a random question that I hope someone would be willing and able to answer. I grew up in Northeast PA, but I currently live in Little Rock where Mr. Grass soup is unavailable. Since the chicken soup with extra noodles is a childhood favorite of mine and my family still lives in PA, I was going to ask my aunt to ship me a bunch of boxes. I was going to use a flat rate box, and I wanted to see if any of you had a box of this soup in your cupboard and would be willing to measure the LxWxH of the box for me, so I could calculate which size box to send as well as how many boxes of soup would fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -Peter
Honored Contributor

It's ""Mrs."" Grass.......and you can order from Amazon

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor
Sorry. I realize it's called Mrs. Grass. I grew up on it. It was a typo. It's too expensive on Amazon, and the dimensions are not listed there.
Contributor
Aren't they packaged with several packets of soup in the box? Tell her to take them OUT OF THE BOX AND SHE CAN SEND MANY, MANY MORE PACKETS. I would tell her to put the packets into a Zip Lok bag before inserting into the mailer.
Trusted Contributor
Carole, that's a great idea. Thank you for your advice and kind response.
Trusted Contributor

Peter, if you're still interested in the box dimensions let me know and I will check it out next time I'm at the grocery store. Have you ever tried Lipton's Extra Noodle Soup? Similar to Mrs. Grass, packets in a box.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Trusted Contributor
Thanks, Stargazer! I would appreciate that if you think of it next time you're at the store. I did try the Lipton Extra Noodle Soup before, and I enjoyed it, but it's a different taste than the Mrs. Grass. Thank you, again!
Valued Contributor

They come in a double pack which you could break apart. 4 1/2""Wx6""Lx 1 3/8""D approx. I'm from WI and can only buy them at Target here in NC.

Trusted Contributor
Thank you so much, Milly! I had a great aunt named Milly, and she made the best chicken soup!
Trusted Contributor

Peter: contact http://www.wylers.com/Gdetails/mg_products.aspx they may be able to tell you where you can buy it locally.

Boop