Trusted Contributor

Is this event coming soon? I could have sworn I heard David say it was tomorrow. Does anyone know?

Frequent Contributor
I didn't know anything about that, but would LOVE such a show!
Honored Contributor

I think tomorrow is planned for "Comforts of Home" Day -- all about home products.

10/26 is a Sunday and all cooking on Q. I believe the VitaMix (as always will be the TSV) personally I was hoping for something other than Temptations, VitaMix, KitchenAid, maybe a offering on some kitchen gadgets, knives or good cookware.

And hopefully not tons of food in the segments (which I would never buy due to costs) and VITAMIX hours.

Why can't Q bring in a new vendor such as Fiesta ware OR Rachael Ray configurations, Lidia etc. other than Temptations!

Trusted Contributor

It is Sunday and I think Harry London Chocolates is TSV.

Trusted Contributor

If it's a kitchen show, you know they'll shove Temp-tations down our throats. They'll round it off with the same old stuff. You can find new products on line, but they never show them, even of their own house brands. With all the Christmas stuff being shown so early it's disgusting, I'm not finding much reason to watch the Q these days. Boring!

Respected Contributor

I wish they'd do today. Sunday's football.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Occasional Contributor

I got an email that said it would be 10/24

Super Contributor

Oh a whole day of cooking ? Now for those of you who are cooks I SAY GREAT. But for me ?Give me anything but the kitchen..Unless it is a reservation .

Q is doing a lot of WHOLE DAY everything. SOMEONE LET ME KNOW IF Shawn is featured/

A whole day of that would drive me into Davids kitchen and maybe I would find a new appreciation of spices and how to cook.

Trusted Contributor

I think it is today and ITKWD is 4 hours today.

Respected Contributor
On 10/18/2014 BOYINTX said:

Oh a whole day of cooking ? Now for those of you who are cooks I SAY GREAT. But for me ?Give me anything but the kitchen..Unless it is a reservation .

Q is doing a lot of WHOLE DAY everything. SOMEONE LET ME KNOW IF Shawn is featured/

A whole day of that would drive me into Davids kitchen and maybe I would find a new appreciation of spices and how to cook.

LOL, that's how I feel about jewelry and clothes....boring. Different strokes.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*