Super Contributor

World Market Pumpkin Spice Coffee

Has anyone tried this coffee? I see it in the store and want to get some to use with the My K-Cup, but I want opinions before I spend the money on it. Thanks.

War Eagle!
Respected Contributor

Re: World Market Pumpkin Spice Coffee

No, I haven't tried that, but Boston's Best Pumpkin Spice (ground coffeed for brewed, not "k-cupped" lol) is the best.

Smile

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

I love café escapes pumpkin spice coffee. Between me and my family and friends I have to reorder it all the time.

Super Contributor

Trader Joes has a good one with all natural flavorings. I almost bought a Dunkin Doughnut's brand last year until I noticed it was laden with artificial flavorings, yuk! Just look for the ones with natural flavoring.

Super Contributor

I bought the World Market one, but I have not tried it yet. I am sensitive to any artificial favors, and usually WM has that in their coffees. I thought I would try it anyway, but I have been chicken so far.
Super Contributor

I have Target's Archer Farms pumpkin spice coffee in my cupboard right now. Yummy! I just checked the label though, and it says their "flavored coffees contain natural and artificial flavorings".

Super Contributor

On 10/20/2014 kahootz said:

Trader Joes has a good one with all natural flavorings. I almost bought a Dunkin Doughnut's brand last year until I noticed it was laden with artificial flavorings, yuk! Just look for the ones with natural flavoring.

Thank you kahootz! I did not know that about Trader Joe's. I will check it out!