Honored Contributor
I'm no prude but my lord poor Daphne Oz said "I think I'm being schooled on the birds & bees", Mario & Clinton reminded her she was on prime time tv etc! Michael Symon has been trying to get a word in-forget it. I think all were "embarrassed" for her! I think was like a train wreck - maybe she was just excited to be back in the limelight! She said she has a new network show which will run all her "old" episodes maybe Gordon Elliot bought the rights as he was her original producer. all that aside I won't watch her again & it has nothing to do with her previous scandal just the way she acts!
Honored Contributor

Did you ever see her Paula's Party? She couldn't be worse than she as on that show, disgusting!

Honored Contributor
On 9/26/2014 mousiegirl said:

Did you ever see her Paula's Party? She couldn't be worse than she as on that show, disgusting!

no I hadn't but the hosts are trying to ask her to cut out the sexual innuendos - good god of course I changed the channel so I don't know if it got worse ( thank goodness she was only on last 15 minutes)
Respected Contributor

I'm surprised after all her bad publicity she wouldn't have tried to be more subdued

Honored Contributor

Since when is daytime tv ""prime time""?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Oh yikes! It doesn't come on until noon here but, thankfully, I record it so I can FF through the PD parts.

Thanks for the warning! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

totally disgusting..

Respected Contributor

I have never heard anyone talk with such a lawwwang, drawawn aaaahhout suthen drawwwwal. Is that authentic? Because it sounds so exaggerated. I miss most of what she is saying because I'm focusing on how she pronounces her words.

Honored Contributor

I have noticed that they are emphasizing her new shows will NOT be censored. I can only imagine what that will be like. The woman is just lewd. I loved her when she first started.

Respected Contributor
On 9/26/2014 suzeecat said:

I have never heard anyone talk with such a lawwwang, drawawn aaaahhout suthen drawwwwal. Is that authentic? Because it sounds so exaggerated. I miss most of what she is saying because I'm focusing on how she pronounces her words.

I've never seen her when she was in her "disgusting" mode, so I can't comment there. But as for the "Southern Accent" there is no way in the hubs of Heck that people in the South all talk like that. I was born in Georgia, and have lived over 40 years in other Southern states. Once in a blue moon I'll run into someone who thrives on that "drawl", and they think it's cute. But for me it's lazy and disgusting.

I once took my kids out of a teacher's classes because they were starting to mock her and drawl their words. I have a dozen or more relatives in Savannah, and none of them would be caught dead speaking that way. I have NO PATIENCE with that kind of talk. I don't watch Paula often because of this lazy "put on" accent. And I really didn't like her when she was on with David V because he fed into her line of gab.