Honored Contributor

Temptations- Limited Quantities, Lunchtime Specials, and other great bargains 2014

i started a thread similar to this one in the linea section, but thought i would start one here. they often HIDE the limited quantity items that are drastically marked down (not sure why?). feel free to add other temptations bargains when you find them!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Temptations- Limited Quantities, Lunchtime Specials, and other great bargains 2014

lunchtime special today 9/17/14

temptations figural angel set of 2 mugs in gift box

H196952

was $19.25.......now $8.44

(60 reviews, 90% recommend, 4.5 stars)

Temp-tations Figural Angel Set of 2 12oz Mugs w/ Gift Box

http://www.qvc.com/Temp-tations-Figural-Angel-Set-of-2-12oz-Mugs-w-Gift-Box.product.H196952.html?sc=...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: Temptations- Limited Quantities, Lunchtime Specials, and other great bargains 2014

wow! this is great news, sunshine45! Never have paid much attention to the "lunchtime" specials but will from now on! I would have bought a few sets of those mugs and given them out as gifts! I guess I need to start paying closer attention to the Limited quantities too! Thanks for the "heads up"!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Sunshine45, thanks for reminding folks about the Lunchtime specials. I check everyday, and it is amazing how often TT will show up. I've even seen two TT items in one day! Oftentimes, an items does not sell out when on Lunchtime special, and the price does indeed go back up. It is worth checking daily to see what comes up.

Another way to save is "as is" items. A word of caution, though. Sometimes I have had great luck with "as is" and other times the stuff is pretty bad. Often returns and damaged. Q will honor a return of "as is" merchandise, so if it is something you missed out on and really want it, it is worth a try.

Valued Contributor

The "holiday sentiments" bowls in OW & FL are at a pretty good reduced rate this weekend..not sure if it will only be that low just for the weekend of "Joy of Christmas" or not.

Sunshine45, Q has the "Winter" pattern/color in the holiday sentiment (it has a snow-like pattern) which I think is supposed to be a new Christmas design, it doesn't have the brown trim around it like all the other colors.

Honored Contributor

lunchtime special 9/20/14

temptations figural cardinal spreaders in gift box

H200671

was $24......now $10.64

(100% recommend with 17 reviews, 5 stars)

Temp-tations Figural Cardinal Spreaders w/ Gift Box

http://www.qvc.com/Temp-tations-Figural-Cardinal-Spreaders-w-Gift-Box.product.H200671.html?sc=H20067...

Valued Contributor

The 24-piece Oven to Table baking Set in OW & FL is on 5 easy pays today! Too bad I don't need anymore ""sets""!

Honored Contributor

lunchtime special today in the old world pattern 9/27/14.

old world set of two soup and sandwich sets

K36051

was $27.50......now $15.34

reviews are 4.5 out of 5 stars, 89% recommendations with 184 total reviews

Temp-tations Old World Set of 2 Figural Soup & Sandwich Set

http://www.qvc.com/Temp-tations-Old-World-Set-of-2-Figural-Soup-&-Sandwich-Set.product.K36051.html?r...

Valued Contributor

Today's Lunchtime Special is a great deal! Almost 50% off and 3 easy pays! Limited in color but I am getting a few sets of the ""pigs"" for friends that live in this area & will get a good laugh whenever they use the soup bowls!! Thanks sunshine45 for the ""heads up""!

Honored Contributor

you are welcome gkelly!

i think these sets are adorable.....

if these had been done in something OTHER than the OW patterns i would have purchased them. not a big fan of the OW and it doesnt match my kitchen or dining areas.