New Contributor
Love this cooker but can you double recipes?
Respected Contributor

I own one and love it. I don't see why not. You just may have to cook it a little longer. I have never tried doubling a recipe.

New Contributor
On 8/28/2014 luvpoos said:

I own one and love it. I don't see why not. You just may have to cook it a little longer. I have never tried doubling a recipe.

Super Contributor

i love it as well.

Super Contributor

Have you had problems with the steam coming from the lid going on cabinets above? Also, could you give some ideas on things you have cooked in the Ninja?

Respected Contributor
Toril it's not a good idea to put any appliance that generates heat or steam under a cabinet. Appliances that generate steam such as the Ninja or a pressure cooker need open spaces. Poodlepet
Super Contributor

Poodlepet - I'm thinking this is not going to work for me for this reason. I was not aware of the amount of steam that this generates, or perhaps mine is defective?

Respected Contributor
Toril your machine is working: steaming is one of its functions. ....but even when you make soups and stews, those generate steam and heat. If you can't slide it away from your cabinets, could you use it on a kitchen table? Poodlepet
New Contributor
Has anyone found a chart for cooking roasts, telling how many minutes to roast meats by te pound. The recipes are great but it is the two of us and the size usdinthe cookbook is way to large.
Contributor

Toril FYI - you asked what you can cook in the 3 in 1. If you are on Facebook there is a wonderful site for Ninja /crockpot users. It is a closed site so just make an inquiry on the address and you will be signed on The people on the site (about 12,000) have tried and are doing a great job of keeping it positive and only about info and recipes for crockpot cooking and the Ninja 3 in 1. The address is: Laurie's Ninja/Crockpot Kitchen. Even if you are not on Facebook this is a good info site. If you do not find it helpful you can drop off and no need to feel any obligation to explain why to any of the members.