Trusted Contributor

RAECHEL RAY'S LARGE BUBBLE AND BROWN

I first wanted to know if this piece is very heavy because I thought I heard RAECHEL last night state that they were. Second if I wanted to use it for lasagna, because of the large handle openings, I don't know if the large piece is deep enough without the lasagna ingredients seeping through the handles and then dripping all over my oven. I noticed all the baked food shown was baked under those handles. I hope I'm explaining this correctly? Lol. Well, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Honored Contributor

Re: RAECHEL RAY'S LARGE BUBBLE AND BROWN

It is VERY deep. The handles are designed to sit up "high" above your lasagna, so you won't have a problem with overflows.

Super Contributor

Re: RAECHEL RAY'S LARGE BUBBLE AND BROWN

I have several of the B&B pieces from RR. I use one of the casserole pans with handles to make lasagna. It works nicely for me.......I can usually do three layers of gravy, pasta and cheese.......I like the big handles and clean up is easy too.....I bought the light green color several years ago........Rachael has a lasagna recipe that is good......I believe that she calls it broken lasagna.......you break the dry noodles into 1to 3 or 4 inches pieces before cooking and then layer as usual..........it looks unusual and I sometimes add a thin layer of cooked spinach to the gravy and cheese layers.......