Trusted Contributor

Paging vabreeze & Beebee2....THANK YOU BOTH!!!

vabreeze...Hi dear Lady!!!! You made my day!!! I want to thank you so much for taking the time to post on Kitchen Talk. I have never posted on that blog and rarely do I even look there. LOL RECIPE SWAP is my home! lol. I wasn't even aware that my recipe was picked until Britbrit told me you started a thread and then Beebee brought it here. Again sweet lady thank you so much! It came to a total surprise to me, but have to say it that made me feel good to have my recipe chosen! ! I am so glad you are a part of this board as you are a certainly a sweet and thoughtful person, I am proud to have you as a friend! Hugs to you sweetie{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Beebee2....Hi sweetie. What can I say? You and I go way back and have surely seen changes in this forum. You were very kind and thoughtful (but that's your given nature) to make sure vabreezes thread was carried over to here. I thank you dear lady for starting the thread. I am always glad to see your posts. You have been a good friend over the years and I appreciate everything you contribute to this board. ! Hugs dear lady {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor

Re: Paging vabreeze & Beebee2....THANK YOU BOTH!!!

I am so proud of you LBM, Way to go!!! Brittany

Trusted Contributor

Re: Paging vabreeze & Beebee2....THANK YOU BOTH!!!

Hey Lilbit! Hugs back at you! I was very glad to see that it was a recipe of yours that was chosen. You are very deserving because of all the delish recipes you share with us. BTW, I have the flavored creamer for your coffee!!!! LOL ..........Have a great day!