New Contributor

Tara, I just love the owl figurals and thought how cute it would be to have a matching cookie jar to go with the measuring cups and salt and pepper shakers. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

hi Idagal, i also would love a cookie jar in the OWL design! Not for me but my sister that collects owls. I have already gotten her some owl bowls & now am getting the OW Owl measuring spoons for a Christmas gift! She doesn't bake a lot but will use these as decoration for her kitchen and a cookie jar to match would be perfect!!

New Contributor

Thanks for your reply...we need to hound Tara about that huh? I will mention it on her FB page as well.

Valued Contributor
On 8/25/2014 Idagal said:

Thanks for your reply...we need to hound Tara about that huh? I will mention it on her FB page as well.

Please post back here if & when anything about the owl design(s) is coming out on her FB page. I don't go there much but would like to know about the owls!! Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Just ordered the OW Owl Measuring spoon set AND the OW Owl salt & Pepper shakers, both in Confetti and good prices on both! Still looking for that cookie jar!!