Occasional Contributor

Is lock & lock being discontinued?

I see so many sets on clearance I was wondering if they are being dropped. If you have them will you recommend them? Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Is lock & lock being discontinued?

I love my lock n locks, but if I had it to do over again I would get the nestable line. I go crazy trying to keep the lids and containers from being a mess in my cupboard. I can't imagine they would be discontinued, maybe they are bringing new items.

Honored Contributor

Yeah its pretty difficult to find lock & locks now. I was able to always find my L&L sets on Amazon. About a year ago I noticed the shortage and really stocked up. So I have tons now. L&L's are my favorite. I've tried many other brands and always come back to L&L's.

"Pure Michigan"
Super Contributor

I've seen them at Marshall's as well. Unless you can find a set real cheap I would not recommend them. I've had quite a few tabs break off :-(
Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

What happened to the lady who used to do the L&L shows? I noticed a different gal doing yesterday's show.

Super Contributor

It was mentioned on air the other day that Chris is on vacation. I love my Lock and Lock and have many sets. Use them all with no problems. To me, they are the best.
Super Contributor

It's crazy I still love them, even though I haveNO room for anymore, and have lots of "3 tabbed lids"!!!!
Regular Contributor

I also love the line. Great storage for fringe and pantry. The Nestables line is the best. Wish they would bring back some of the older or discontinued styles which had great sizes for soups and other food items. Sorry I didn't save the items numbers which I never see on QVC web site.