Regular Contributor
Jill.......What??
Valued Contributor

David is on vacation. He announced after last Sunday's show or Wednesday's show that he was taking nine days off.

Frequent Contributor

Sorry, just had to laugh ... seven question marks? Hysteria ... Jill followed by two more question marks. David MIA for one show: pretty much the same as "War of the Worlds."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6YNHq1qc44

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Super Contributor

If David never came back, no loss... in fact, the Kitchen show would be better without him.

Respected Contributor

Happy to see Jill today and enjoy a kitchen show. Would also love to see Carolyn, Mary Beth, Jane R.T. or . . . . filling in. Nice change.

Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 gazelle77 said:

If David never came back, no loss... in fact, the Kitchen show would be better without him.

I don't watch it regularly, so I really couldn't say. I did think it essentially pretty lame the few times I've tuned in, and like everything else Q these days, just more of the same, show after show, week after week, but regardless of all that, I can't fathom Jill would be any kind of improvement...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
On 7/27/2014 june1 said:

Sorry, just had to laugh ... seven question marks? Hysteria ... Jill followed by two more question marks. David MIA for one show: pretty much the same as "War of the Worlds."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6YNHq1qc44

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Send out an APB on a missing person.

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm out of practice watching QVC. I was so happy to be able to catch ITKWD for a change, but Jill is wearing me out. Some of these hosts need to calm down and come up for air.. I find myself breathless just listening to them.

~ house cat ~
Frequent Contributor

Leave it to gazelle77 to post one of her many snarky remarks about a host she can't go by a day without making a remark about one of them.

Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 CatLover2 said:

Leave it to gazelle77 to post one of her many snarky remarks about a host she can't go by a day without making a remark about one of them.

It's ironic … gazelles being so graceful and all.

~ house cat ~