Respected Contributor

Paula Deen is gearing up for a serious comeback

Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog) Paula Deen is gearing up for a serious comeback

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blog/wp/2014/07/22/paula-deen-is-gearing-up-for-a-serious...

About a month ago, Deen announced that she was launching the Paula Deen Network, a subscription-based digital network available only on computers and mobile devices. (The gears were set in motion earlier this year when a rich investor in Phoenix helped form her new-era company, Paula Deen Ventures, with a reported $75 million – $100 million investment.) And on Tuesday, Deen confirmed that the network will launch on Sept. 24, and her network’s Web site is officially open to pre-subscribers.

Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)

Valued Contributor

Re: Paula Deen is gearing up for a serious comeback

I wish her all the luck with her ventures. Me, I don't want to watch her if they paid ME to watch! As long as she's off FoodTV and the Cooking Channel, I'm happy! I can't believe she's expecting people to PAY to watch her. Should be interesting to see how many sign up! It's such a pleasure to watch Trisha Yearwood and Ree Drummond. I just couldn't abide Paula in any shape or form!

Frequent Contributor

... in total agreement with Blondelle.

Super Contributor

this is the second thread of this topic. i will not be interested in subscribing to her web shows. or for free even.

Respected Contributor

I love Paula Dean and wish her the very best of luck!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

I won't be signing up.

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.
Valued Contributor

Going to do it with out me. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck......

Respected Contributor

Received a well done brochure from her the other day offering a new cookbook - large edition. I don't know if it is something new, or maybe the one she was coming out with when her troubles began. I'm not ordering, because I do not need another cookbook. But I wish her the best - seems to me she has more than paid for whatever crimes she may have committed. No need to carry a grudge into infinity; these things happened many years ago, unlike Joan Rivers, who continues to offend.

Regular Contributor

Who is she riding this time? Her last come back had her riding Robert Irvine from Restaurant Impossible.

Regular Contributor

Pay to watch HER?? Yeah right. I'd rather chew my own arm off. She is so full of herself and determined to show those who cast her out that she is stronger than them. The Paula Deen Network? Whatever.