Esteemed Contributor

What are yours? I tend to buy the deep dish pizzas, ground turkey and chicken breasts. I just found out about the marinated frozen salmon! What are your frequent buys?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

If you have a use for canned tuna, their Kirkland brand white albacore in water is excellent. I've never had such a good quality canned tuna.

I used to love the salmon burgers, but haven't been there in so long I don't know if they still have them. They came frozen, stacked in a bag, and I would take them out and vacuum seal them in onesies and twosies so that they kept well in the freezer. I miss those.

Esteemed Contributor

Chicken, thank you! I make salmon salads in the summer; I can easily substitute a good quality tuna!

I don't make burgers, so I doubt I would use those.

Super Contributor
On 7/24/2014 chickenbutt said:

If you have a use for canned tuna, their Kirkland brand white albacore in water is excellent. I've never had such a good quality canned tuna.

I used to love the salmon burgers, but haven't been there in so long I don't know if they still have them. They came frozen, stacked in a bag, and I would take them out and vacuum seal them in onesies and twosies so that they kept well in the freezer. I miss those.

Yes, they still have the salmon burgers. I agree with you about the albacore, too.

Honored Contributor
Our fav "food only" Costco items include: the roasted chicken-a weekly "must", bananas, organic blueberries, bagged almonds, walnuts, and peanuts in shell (we bring our own to baseball games), bagels (slice and freeze), coconut water (purchase when they have sale coupon), coffee beans (we grind fresh at home), wine, and during summer, the wild/line caught fish like salmon and ahi tuna. Like the gourmet cheese selections, but such large sizes, so typically just for parties and holidays.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I buy a lot there. These are some of the regular items:

Chicken Breasts
Pre-grilled and Diced Chicken Meat
Shrimp
Steaks
Flank Steak
Beef Tenderloin Tips
Boneless Pork Chops
Baby Back Ribs
Tortellini
Ravioli
Pesto Sauce
Chicken Sausages
Premade Sirloin Burgers
Assorted Cheeses - sliced and shredded
Fresh Berries
Bananas
Fresh Spinach
Fresh Salad Mix
Avocados
Healthy Choice Frozen Fudge Bars
Mateo Salsa (the best I've ever had)
Nuts
Batteries
Coffee
Olive Oil
Bacon Bits (real)
Eggs
Greek Yogurt (if it isn't on sale at the supermarket)
Butter

Honored Contributor

They had fresh wild caught sockeye salmon last week. It was awesome. I buy all my meat at Costco, but generally in the fresh section. We get a lot of the vacuum sealed chicken pieces, whole chickens, brisket and pork shoulder primals. The fruit is great, naan bread, I get my unbleached all purpose flour there, vanilla extract, the chocolate covered dried mango is incredible. The coconut cashew clusters are to die for. Ziplock bags, the milk and eggs are a great price as is the heavy cream, butter, sour cream, cream cheese.

Can you tell I mostly shop at Costco? I rarely go to the regular grocery store. I basically go to the regular store for onions, cilantro, potatoes and other things I only want to buy a small amount of or that Costco doesn't carry.

They do still have the salmon burgers but I've never tried them.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Oh and the chocolate, salted caramel macadamia nuts are fabulous!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

Salmon burgers, boneless skinless chicken breasts

Marcona Almonds

A kale broccoli salad kit

Avocados Bananas, Berries

Coffee

Hummus

fish oil caps, Ibuprofen

toothpaste,floss,mouthwash, toothbrushes

sometimes they have great deals on Single Malt Scotches ;-)

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/24/2014 Chi-town girl said: Our fav "food only" Costco items include: the roasted chicken-a weekly "must", bananas, organic blueberries, bagged almonds, walnuts, and peanuts in shell (we bring our own to baseball games), bagels (slice and freeze), coconut water (purchase when they have sale coupon), coffee beans (we grind fresh at home), wine, and during summer, the wild/line caught fish like salmon and ahi tuna. Like the gourmet cheese selections, but such large sizes, so typically just for parties and holidays.

Feel free to tell me your non-food items as well!

I haven't tried the produce or dairy yet. I was tempted by the peaches a few weeks ago, but they aren't in season.

DH is the big cheese eater. I buy him a 1/2 pound block of his favorite from the market. When I saw it at Costco for very, very cheap (2 pounds), I bought it. He ate it in the same amount of time that he did the 1/2 pound.

The side effects were not nice.