/></p> <p><strong style=

Ingredients:

24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
1/2 box butterscotch or vanilla pudding mix, non-instant
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine

Directions:

1. Cut dinner rolls in half and dip in dry pudding mix.

2. Arrange rolls in sprayed bundt pan, alternately with pecans.

3. Sprinkle any remaining pudding mix over the top.

4. Combine brown sugar and butter.

5. Heat together until butter is melted and a syrup is formed (microwave about 1 1/2 minutes).

6. Pour syrup over rolls.

7. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.

8. Let rise until double in size or even with top of bundt pan.

9. Carefully remove wrap. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.

10. Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking.

11. Immediately after baking, loosen from sides of the pan with a knife and invert onto a serving plate.

Super Contributor

Re: Butterscotch Bubble Loaf

This is so good, but don't make the mistake I did, and invert it on a flat plate!!!!! There is a lot of syrup that runs down and I made a BIG mess!!!!
Contributor

Thanks for the tip stilltamn8r {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} This recipe is so yummy, I couldn't stop eating it.

Super Contributor

Mymouth is watering thinking about how good it is!!!!
Valued Contributor

I make this all the time. But this is how I make it: 18-21 frozen rolls 1 package of cook and serve butterscotch pudding 1 stick of melter butter 1 c brown sugar 1 teaspoon if cinnamon Chopped nuts (optional) I put the rolls into a well greased bundt pan. Sprinkle the pudding over the frozen rolls. Mix the melted butter with the brown sugar and cinnamon and pour that over the rolls. Let rise for around 5 hours or so. Then bake at 350 for about 17 or 18 mins. The flip onto platter.
Super Contributor

I am going to make this for my DH for father's day. He loves anything butterscotch.

Thanks for posting it!

Contributor

Thanks for sharing mare54. I am going to try it with cinnamon now... Your welcome kcubed

Honored Contributor

On 6/3/2014 stilltamn8r said: This is so good, but don't make the mistake I did, and invert it on a flat plate!!!!! There is a lot of syrup that runs down and I made a BIG mess!!!!

A serving plate isn't flat? Sorry, I don't know more about such things. At any rate, it sounds delicious.

Honored Contributor

I made this last Christmas morning and when the family arrived they devoured it.....SILkept sneaking back into the kitchen for more....DH and I only got one piece!

Trusted Contributor

I have a similar recipe that rises in the oven overnight. It is yummy.

12 frozen rolls

1 stick margarine, melted

1/2 cup brown sugar

1 (3 oz) vanilla pudding (not instant) with 1 tsp cinnamon stirred in

Grease bundt pan. Place frozen roll in bundt pan and pour melted margarine over them. Sprinkle with brown sugar, then pudding. Place in cold oven overnight.

The next morning: Take the rolls out of the oven to preheat. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Invert onto serving plate to cool and serve.

Note: If the rolls rise above the pan, I gently ease them back into the pan before baking. You could do lots of variations on this recipe. I'm not a butterscotch fan, so that's why I use vanilla pudding a little cinnamon.