Regular Contributor
I am an Ina Garten fan. She's got it all. Is she really that nice to her husband Jeffrey?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone an Ina Garten fan?

I watch Ina a lot. I think she is down to earth even w/all the money they have. And Jeffrey seems to be the same way. I like the way they talk to each other and they seem to love each other very much.

I enjoy her presentations and her soft voice. They deserve a lot of credit to have worked their way to the top. He has a PhD.

Honored Contributor

I like her too. Her voice and manner are calming. QVC hosts ought to take lessons from her. Their on-screen presence is, for the most part, anything but calming.

Honored Contributor

I like her. I have no reason to doubt she and Jeffrey have a very genuine relationship with each other. They seem very much in love.

They both seem like they have worked very hard to achieve their success.

Honored Contributor

I not only like her presentation, her recipes are great too!

I would LOVE to have her life...she even worked in the Carter White House.

She is a smart businesswoman, a great cook and a lifestyle maven.

Trusted Contributor

My husband's the cook in our family, and he loves Ina and has used many of her delish recipes. We joke about what it would take to get a place in the Hamptons like Ina and Jeffrey!

Honored Contributor

I love her house and her gardens.

Trusted Contributor

I think they are the cutest couple. I think he is so adorable. They seem to really light up around each other. I find her show easy to watch.
Trusted Contributor

Count me in.....her shows are, by far, the best on Food Network. I've used so many of her recipes and have never had one that didn't work out. My MIL also enjoys watching Ina and, for her birthday, I will often do a "Barefoot Contessa" meal, using only recipes from BC cookbooks. I enjoy her shows, I enjoy her calmness, I enjoy watching her cook.

Honored Contributor

Ina is my favorite on TV cook/chef. I enjoy the shows very much. All of her recipes that I have tried have turned out great. She and Jeffrey both come across as very natural. I really like that, no phoniness that I see.

"To each their own, in all things".