Respected Contributor

Have you found & tried a new product? Post your reviews here!

It seems every time I go to the supermarket I find something new I'd like to try! If you've bought a new product, give us your opinion here.

Promised Land Flavored Milk:

These are all-natural; no chemicals, HFCS, etc. OMGosh....the Chocolate Midnight is to die for; it tastes just like a really, really good chocolate malt. {#emotions_dlg.tt1} The peaches & cream is amazing as well. I found the strawberry flavor was too mild - not much taste to it. It also comes in cookies & creme, but I'm tired of seeing that flavor in everything and I'm not even tempted to try it - although someone who did said it was great.

Marketside Pretzel Hot Dog Buns:
I got these at Walmart, and boy, are they good! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Put a Nathan's all natural casing grilled hot dog on one, and it's a great fast meal. They also have burger buns, which I assume are the same except for the shape - I'll try them next time.

Contributor

Re: Have you found & tried a new product? Post your reviews here!

I had shopped at QVC, I became used to no new products.

Regular Contributor

Funky: the flavored milk sounds yummy! Is it refrigerated and/or is it sold in the Nutrition dept. of the store? And did you find that at Walmart too? Will look for those rolls!

Respected Contributor

On 4/22/2014 AnneMary said:

Funky: the flavored milk sounds yummy! Is it refrigerated and/or is it sold in the Nutrition dept. of the store? And did you find that at Walmart too? Will look for those rolls!

I got the milk in Publix, right next to the regular milk. I normally wouldn't have tried it, but it was on a BOGO sale and I couldn't resist.

I don't know if Walmart has it, but I thought I'd be nice and look on their website for you. Turns out you can put in your zip code and see what stores near you carry it:

Promised Land Dairy

In the process I found out they also have Cotton Candy flavored milk, Pralines & Cream, Double Cream White Chocolate, Chocolate Egg Nog, Easter Egg Nog, Marvelous Mocha, Cinnamon Vanilla.....and more to come! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

I like Korres 24 hour bright and moisture cream. Tree Hut body wash....Nourish body wash in almond and honey.............

Super Contributor

Opps I thought it was about anything......as for food..........well I like so many things.......but I eat bland.........Yoplait smoothies I really enjoy.

Honored Contributor

I recently purchased chocolate mint toothpaste made by Crest at my local grocery store. Omg, I can't stop brushing my teeth. The taste is super wonderful and helps me not to indulge in eating candy every day. Even my husband said it tastes good enough to eat right from the tube, though he hasn't. This is my new food group.
Super Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Carmie said: I recently purchased chocolate mint toothpaste made by Crest at my local grocery store. Omg, I can't stop brushing my teeth. The taste is super wonderful and helps me not to indulge in eating candy every day. Even my husband said it tastes good enough to eat right from the tube, though he hasn't. This is my new food group.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

On 4/22/2014 ennui1 said:
On 4/22/2014 Carmie said: I recently purchased chocolate mint toothpaste made by Crest at my local grocery store. Omg, I can't stop brushing my teeth. The taste is super wonderful and helps me not to indulge in eating candy every day. Even my husband said it tastes good enough to eat right from the tube, though he hasn't. This is my new food group.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I almost got that one, but got the Lime instead- its really good as well!

Respected Contributor

Oh my gosh! Thanks for posting. I love chocolate mint flavor! I will be looking for it next time I go shopping!