Trusted Contributor

Just bought the ove glove and love it, so nice to have a worthy pot holder for the oven! It protects your wrist as well. Anyone else use it?

Contributor

I have a set that I have been using for several years. One of my best buys!

Respected Contributor

I have a set as well that I bought years ago at BB&B. Can't live without them and I don't even cook that much!

Honored Contributor

I have at least two pair of them. I use them every time I think about it. Sometimes I grab a rag or something and then I regret it.

Just feeling them covering my entire hand makes me feel safer. The rubber on the fingers feels secure when you're lifting something glass that has glass handles out of the oven.

They are a little more expensive than say one of those rags you can buy. I am a gadget person so you name it,,,,,I have it.

However, I recommend a pair of these to everyone. You can get them at Walmart at a reasonable price.

Valued Contributor

Bought one for my late husband to use while grilling but it is used a lot in the kitchen also.

They are very effective and wash and dry well.

Every perfect gift is from above.
Honored Contributor

I like them but they are way too big for my hands. My MIL gave me one she bought at Aldi. I went & bought another one. They are smaller & fit my hands better but still ta little big. DH can wear the other ones. Don't have to worry about getting burned using these.

Honored Contributor

The one's I bought you could get them in S, M, Large.

Honored Contributor
On 4/19/2014 annabellethecat said:

The one's I bought you could get them in S, M, Large.

Wow did not know that. I thought they were one size fits all. Maybe they only had one size when they first came out. Now I need to find the small. Thanks.

Smile

Honored Contributor

I, too, have had mine forever, even though I don't cook a whole lot. A great purchase, nevertheless.

Super Contributor

One of the few tv commercial gimmicks that actually works. Love mine.